Quality Assurance ISO 9001 Gold Award
The First National Quality Assurance programme began in 1998 with a vision to develop a quality system within each office throughout Australia.It was determined that the development of a quality driven network would lift service performance to even greater heights, and assure all First National Real Estate customers of a consistent level of service.
What does accreditation to Quality Assurance mean for our customers?
First National Real Estate has worked hard to develop the best systems and documented procedures to make sure that every customer:
To achieve Quality Assurance accreditation, First National Real Estate offices must:
- Is assured of working with an established and reputable company.
- Experiences excellent customer service.
- Achieves the highest possible price for their property.
- Receives effective and informative communication.
- Encounters a friendly, co-operative and experienced team.
- Acknowledges that we come highly recommended.
- Uncovers no nasty surprises.
- Attend a comprehensive training program.
- Develop systems and documented procedures to describe all aspects of the business.
- Develop and document office management systems.
- Submit their office procedures manual to an independent, qualified quality systems auditor.
- Regularly review and update their quality system.
- Attend on-going training to keep up to date and identify opportunities for improvement.
WHAT IS QUALITY ASSURANCE?
- Quality Assurance consists of a series of step by step procedures that outline the best known methods of executing day-to-day tasks in a quality real estate business.
- Provides customers with certainty that the business adheres to superior standard of Real Estate Practice.
- First National Quality Assurance is aligned with the International Standard for Quality Assurance.
HOW DOES QUALITY ASSURANCE HELP YOU?
- It provides assurance that all First National Busselton Clients receive a constant level of service and excellent results.
- Highest possible price for your property in the prevailing market conditions.
- Highest possible standards in the management of your property.
- Professional personal service from a qualified, trained team.
- Effective and informative communication.
- Benefits of a business relationship with an established and reputable company.
HOW DOES AN OFFICE ACHIEVE QUALITY ASSURANCE?
- Attend a comprehensive training programme
- Develop systems and document procedures to describe all aspects of business
- Develop and document office management and property management systems.
- Submit all office procedure manuals to an independent, qualified quality systems auditor
- Regularly review and update their quality systems
- Attend on going training to keep up-to-date and identify opportunities for improvement
YOUR GUARANTEE OF SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE:
- Only by establishing a standard can we guarantee to meet and exceed your expectations.
- Should a problem arise it will be corrected quickly to everyone’s satisfaction. Quality Assurance has the capacity to identify potential problems and develop solutions before they occur.
At First National Real Estate Busselton ‘We Put You First’